Terms of Service and Disclaimer
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. BY USING CHRISNJIGHA.COM, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Acceptance of and Modification to this Agreement. Welcome to ChrisNjigha.com (the “Site”). The owners and operators of Site (“we” or “us”) provide the service at the Site (the “Service”) subject to these terms and conditions. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”). We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Any such modifications shall be effective upon posting on this website. To use the Services, you must be of legal age to enter into a binding contract and not be prohibited from using the Services by the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the Services.
2. NOTICE REGARDING INFORMATION ON THE SITE: The contents of this Site are provided for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed as advice. While the information shared on this Site is believed to be accurate and reliable, the owners/operators of this website specifically disclaim all warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, and/or completeness of the information contained herein. Because the terms of third-party offers referenced on this website are subject to change without notice, visitors are encouraged to independently verify the terms of any such offers prior to participating in them. Because this website is intended to provide general information only, you should discuss your specific needs with a qualified professional. The Site and the content contained thereon are provided on an “as is” basis.
3. Modification to or Termination of Services. You acknowledge and agree that we may modify or terminate the Services and any of its features at any time or terminate your access to them without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party as a result of any such modification or termination. You may discontinue use of the Service at any time without notice to us.
4. The Service. The Service is designed to help you locate news and information that may be of interest to you and to help you locate products, services, and suppliers that may be of interest to you. We own and retain all intellectual property rights in the Service. While we are not required to screen content accessible through links on the Service, we reserve the right to do so and to remove any such links at any time. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any third party content and that you must evaluate any such third party content and bear all risks associated with any use of the content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of the information.
5. Use of the Services. You may use the Services for your individual personal use and you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or otherwise exploit the Services for any commercial purpose. You agree to access the Service through the interface provided by this website and that you will not use a robot or any other process to monitor or copy the Services.
6. Content You Submit. By posting or submitting content on or to the Service (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you grant us and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, display, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content you submit, post or display through the Services. You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant the above license to us. You agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (iv) unless you have received our prior express written consent, post advertisements or solicitations of business. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
7. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that user content infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) to our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached:
MCN Lifestyle Group, LLC
225 Matlage Way Unit#2127
Sugar Land, TX 77487
By email: email@example.com
ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND RELATED ENTITIES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THOSE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The information herein was obtained from sources which the Service believes reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. None of the information, advertisements, website links, or any opinions expressed constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any securities, options or commodities. The owners, publishers, and agents of the Service, are not liable for any losses or damages, monetary or other that may result from the application of information contained within this website and/or newsletter. Within this website, we publish materials that meet specific criteria representing characteristics associated with described trading strategies, education or resources. Individual traders must do their own due diligence in analyzing featured stocks, options or trades to determine if they represent a suitable opportunity. The Service and any of their agents, affiliates, representatives, employees, principals, business associates or affiliates, partners or independent contractors are not responsible for any losses or profits that may result from the application of information contained within this website or links mentioned on the Service. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Stock market trading involves substantial risk. You can lose money trading. The past results posted on this site are meant to give you a reasonable idea of what you could have made or lost trading by following the Service, but are in no way an exact reflection of what you would have made or lost. Therefore, you should not rely on our past trade results as a perfect replication of what your returns or losses would have been by following the posts. There are inherent risks involved in the stock market and these risks should be considered prior to any decision. The representatives of the Service may or may not hold a position in any stocks listed at the time of publication and reserve the right to buy or sell any security, option, future or derivative product without notification.
Please note that the Service or its principals may already have invested or may from time to time invest in securities that are recommended or otherwise covered on this website. Neither the Service nor its principals intend to (unless they wish to) disclose the extent of any current holdings or future transactions with respect to any particular security. You should consider this possibility before investing in any security based upon statements and information contained in any report, post, comment or recommendation you receive from the Service.
Nothing published by the Service should be considered personalized investment advice. Although ChrisNjigha.com team may answer your general questions or comments, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by the ChrisNjigha.com team to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice.
ChrisNjigha.com receives compensation in a variety of ways, including direct advertising, affiliate advertising, sponsored content, display advertising, email marketing, and more.
9. Limit of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS (“THE WEBSITE PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR YOUR ACCESSING OF THIS SITE OR UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER NON-DIRECT DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CAUSED WHETHER OR NOT WE OR ANY OF THE WEBSITE PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND THEIR COLLECTIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR USE OF THE SERVICES, IF ANY. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT AND SHALL SURVIVE A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACHES OR THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF CONTRACT OR THE FAILURE OF AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE WEBSITE PARTIES’ LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and our directors, officers, partners, employees, representatives, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns, including all third parties mentioned at this Site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of this Site and the content thereon or your breach of these Terms of Service or in connection with your use of the Services.
11. Choice of law. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. You and we hereby submit to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction and venue of the state courts located in Fort Bend County, Texas and/or the United States District Court in Houston, Texas for any claim related to, arising from or in connection these Terms of Service and/or your use of the Service.
12. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.